No products in the cart.
• No group Discount for any type of one day Trek / Event.
• Early Bird Discount: It is applicable, if mentioned specifically. Early bird discount will be given on or before he mentioned date of discount. This Discount does not require a Group Booking, even a Single person can take advantage of early bird Discount.
• Discounts are applicable for limited tours, limited seats and for limited period only, only if declared by the Explorers.
• Group Booking: To avail a group Discount, a group should have a minimum FOUR members & they must register themselves as a Group, at the time of Booking.
• Group Discount is given on per person basis & will be adjusted in final payment.
• Participants can take the Benefit of any One Discount Policy. i.e. either Group or Early Bird Discount.
• ARA – Discount is applicable for the age 2 years and above for World tours and 5 years and above for Indian tours.
• Tour Price / Discount Price exclude any government taxes applicable from time to time.
• Explorers reserves all the rights to reduce / increase or Cancel the discount without prior Notice.
Cancellation and Refund Rules – for Domestic Tours / Treks
(For More than One Day)
Please Read Carefully the Cancellation Rules.
• Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us. Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration.
• Refund will be paid only by cash / cheque, irrespective of your mode of payment and subject to the amount of refund.
• Transfer of booking will be permitted where feasible and will be at the discretion of the Management.
• Explorers reserve all rights to change or modify the Event / Camp. Explorers reserve all rights to prepone or postpone the event and Explorers shall not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
• Explorers reserve all rights to cancel any Event / Camp. In that case only, all amounts accepted as Event Charges only will be refunded, within 15 days from date of cancellation.
• The Event / Camp may be cancelled due to any type of unpredictable reasons or any type of Natural or technical problem beyond control of Explorers, then no refund shall be payable.
• Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration. It must be in writing & requires prior Receipts.
• Explorers shall not be responsible for losses incurred for the AIR / TRAIN / BUS bookings, or any extension to the any type of tour / Trek / event done by the clients, either independently or through us arising due to cancellation in the event by Explorers. In such cases, only the Amount accepted as event / tour Charges will be refunded.
• Explorers reserves all rights to cancel any type of event / Tour. In that case, Money will be refunded after deducting ‘Non-refundable costs’ (such as Air / Railway reservation cancellation charges, Tour arrangements charges, Accommodation Cancellation charges, Safari Booking Charges) Remaining amount will be refunded within 15 days from date of cancellation of such Event / Tour.
• Disputes, if any, will be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
Following deductions will be made in case of Cancellation:
• 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
• Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
• Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
• For Airfare:It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.500 per head as our Service Charges.
• For Train: As per Train rules + Rs.500 as our Service Charge.
• In case the participant(s) have booked air tickets / railway tickets / bus tickets or hired a taxi in for the tour (or its extension), through us, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation made for the tour by the participant or tour being cancelled by Explorers.
1. The reserve all rights of admission for any type of Trek / Tour / Event announced by Explorers.
2. Booking for all events will be done on first come first served basis.
3. Bookings for all the events are to be made at the office of Explorers by paying the fees and filling up the Registration form duly signed by the Participant.
4. Explorers reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule or cancel the event if any unforeseen problem arises or if the management things so.
5. Participants, who have registered online for any type of event, must pay the prescribed booking amount before last date of Registration mentioned in Tour details. If the payment is not made within given period, then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled.
6. Any Incidental / Additional expenses incurred during the any type of event shall be borne by the concerned participants.
For One Day Treks / Event
• The participant will have to pay prescribed booking amount by filling up the Registration form duly signed by the participant.
• Explorers reserve all rights to restrict or cancel the admission of particular participant or a group.
• For weekend treks (mostly on Sunday) admissions are closed before Three days of the Trek / event.
• Balance Payment :
• *For One Day Event: Balance payment before TWO days of the departure date of event.
• For Stay Tours (2 to 4): Balance payment before Eight days of the departure date of event.
• For Long Tours (More than 4 Days): Balance payment before Fifteen days of the departure date of event.
If the balance payment is not made within the stipulated time period, the registration will get canceled and refund will be given according to the Cancellation Policy of Explorers.
• *No refund for One Day Events / Treks / Tours.
• Railway Booking: It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that the Group / Participants will get Railway Reservations (reserved for Participants on their behalf) together or in the same compartment because of random seat allotment by Railway Computerised System. No railway reservation for One day Treks / Events. It is not possible for Explorers to ensure that all groups will come in same compartment.
• It is assumed that you have accepted all the terms, conditions and undertakings, when you enroll for an event.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.